Friday, February 7, 2020

Stitching, beading and a birthday.

I didn't get a whole lot done this week. My son was here for five days and we packed a lot in. It was also my birthday, which turned out to be a fabulous weather day, after some very cool days. I think it was the only birthday ever when I went to the beach. Then out later for dinner at a favorite restaurant that serves, along with fabulous food, my favorite Espresso Martini.




Almost finished with the stitching on the back. I want to do a seed stitch all over the background in a variegated yellow/orange thread






I only did a little beading on my second ball. I ordered some more colored and pearl headed pin, which will arrive today from Amazon.




 Picking him up at the airport. Fortunately Kurt was too old to be embarrassed by this greeting.




Katie's parents were staying with friends nearby and we all went out to lunch one afternoon.

I thought we had the waiter take a picture at my birthday dinner, but no one seems to have it in their phone, so I guess not. Anyway, it was a great day and week.

1 comment:

The Inside Stori said...

It’s always enjoyable seeing what you are up to…..fiber and family wise!