Thursday, February 1, 2018

More Stamping

I had so much fun stamping all those t-shirts that I made for the Woman's Club Conservation sale that I decided to make a shirt for myself, but not a t-shirt. I bought this very nice no-iron white cotton shirt on Amazon. I like the fitted style and the no-iron look, so very crisp. I used my favorite ginkgo stamp, four different ink pads and emphasized all the lines with permanent markers.




Be sure to click on the picture for a bigger view. I'm linking up with Off the Wall Friday.

6 comments:

Windy Hill Happenings said...

What a beautiful, one of a kind shirt!

Linda M said...

Looks wonderful and should be fun to wear.

quiltedfabricart said...

You have my “stamp of approval” lol!
There is nothing like a good white cotton shirt.

Unknown said...

It's lovely!

Julie Bagamary said...

beautiful!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Gorgeous! I can picture you modeling your latest creation.