Saturday, April 11, 2015

Way behind

I know that I have been very delinquent with my blogging.  It always takes me awhile to get back in the groove when I get home from a trip.  Even though I've been home for well over a week, it's taking me forever to get organized.  I am in awe of those women who hold down a full time job, with or without children and husbands at home and still manage to get so much done.

Anyway.....I never did post my usual pictures from my niece, Lauren's Easter dinner.  As usual it was a gourmet feast, made even more impressive by the fact that she is on a very strict diet and could eat hardly anything that she had prepared (no carbs, root veggies, sugar, dairy, or alcohol).  Her table was beautiful, as always and she never repeats what she has previously done.  Below are a few pictures.

One of the two centerpieces on the table.  There was a matching one on the buffet table.

Adorable fringed napkins at each place.

She always has a signature cocktail and this year it was Peepatinis.  Vanilla vodka, Limoncello and milk, topped with a Peep.  They were as delicious as they were cute.

1 comment:

Cindy Green said...

Love it! Gotta look for that recipe!