Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holiday Sale

I'm sorry to be away from the blog for so long.  I seem to have been very busy since my return from Houston.  One of the things that kept me busy was making some small pieces for the annual sale at the Brookfield Craft Center.  This is the first year that I will be participating and I am delighted to be among the fabulous artists who will showcase their work.
It has aways been my go-to place for finding unique handmade Christmas gifts.  There will be scarves of all kinds, pottery, glass, metal, wood, jewelry, fiber, paper, and more.  I will have several small art quilts mounted on canvas.



I plan to be at the preview and artist's reception, so if you are in the area please stop by.  If you can't make the reception, the sale will be on all through the holiday season.  If you go you won't be disappointed.


No comments: