Friday, April 2, 2010

TAFA

I was very flattered and honored to be invited by Rachel Biel to join her TAFA blog. To quote her, "My concept is to bring together the world of contemporary and cultural textiles and fiber art under one umbrella to network with each other and to access larger markets for us all."

I got the invitation a while ago and somehow it got lost in my inbox, meaning to get back to it. I went to the site and was impressed with the other artists there and decided to take the plunge. My profile is up now, but not complete. I have to set up a Flickers slide show and a Facebook Fan Page. I am so busy working on my Van Gogh quilt right now so that will have to wait until next week.
Please check out the site here and see what you think.

2 comments:

Rachel Biel said...

Thanks for plugging TAFA, Norma! We're thrilled to have you as a member! I love your work and I am sure that once you join the facebook community, you will get quite a bit of attention quickly!

Vivien Zepf said...

Excellent, Norma! You should receive well-deserved attention for your beautiful work.